Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Bucket List

Visit every major league baseball stadium
Kiss someone at the top of the Eiffel Tower
Attend the Masters Golf tournament in Augusta, Georgia
Break par on 18 holes of Golf (not miniature)
Have season tickets to the nearest major league baseball team
Attend the Super Bowl, World Series, NBA and Stanley Cup Finals, and the Collegiate National Championship in Football, Baseball, and Basketball
Skydive
Bungeejump
Travel to all 6 hospitable continents (no desire to freeze my ace off in Antarctica)
Publish a book
Live in Europe for a year
Visit every state in the Union (still have 6 to go)
Bench Press 275 pounds
Catch a foul ball at a major league game
Attend a Premier League Soccer game in England
Successfully complete the Gallon Challenge
Celebrate New Years at Times Square
Go on an African Safari
Serve a Mission with my wife
Go on a cruise
Stay in a 5 star hotel
Visit all 19 Presidential Libraries
Walk on the Great Wall
Visit Stonehenge
Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
Jerusalem (see it all)

I will continue to add to the list as necessary but I think this is a pretty good one to start with. It would be amazing to accomplish all of these things. Most of it relates to sports and traveling, as they are two of my greatest loves. Any thoughts or suggestions?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love that you are blogging again. My thoughts:
1 - You only have 6 states left to visit!?! That's insane!
2 - LBJ Library in Austin = coolest museum I've been to.
3 - I might go visit the JFK Library here in Boston tomorrow. Be jealous.
4 - I think you should add "Celebrate the 4th of July in DC" to the list. It's kind of amazing.

Cindy said...

i will help you achieve a few of these, if you let me.

they include:
-eiffel tower kiss (i do had/have this dream. JD wouldn't oblige during our study abroad and i wasn't about to hit up a homeless guy. well, i thought about it but good judgement told me no)but i think me and you could share a special moment.
-visiting the 6 continents. HELLO I'M IN KOREA! or we could meet up in australia? not joking. how does february sound.
-live in europe for one year. yes please, future roomie

i think you should add:
-move out of provo.