Sunday, November 1, 2009

Upset of the Century

In a very stunning upset, Sophie Marceau in "Braveheart" has been crowned as most beautiful female movie character, according to me. This was highly unexpected, as Kate Beckinsale in "Click" has been leading the category since its inception. However, upon further review, the judges have ruled that Sophie is indeed the winner. Congratulations to both, as it is an honor just to be nominated.


The beautiful Kate


Sophie in Braveheart. Wonderful movie. Better female lead.

I will soon be unveiling the top ten beautiful women in movies of all time. Stay tuned. I'm sure all my female readers are riveted.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I have to admit, you have piqued my curiosity.

Logg said...

I have to admit, Kate Beckensale certainly piques my curiosity. (wink)

Inappropriate but I don't regret it.